Ask The Experts

We are constantly working to improve our products and services, and we keep your comments and questions in mind. Please click here to contact us. We will respond as quickly as possible.

Here are some Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I purchase a Machine Gun and/or suppressor?

Yes, Colorado allows individual ownership of Machine Guns and suppressors as long as the Chief Law Enforcement Officer will sign off on your Form 4. Alternate ways of possession include having your business or trust purchase NFA items. For further information refer to

If I purchase a firearm from someone out of state how can I take possession of it?

You would contact me and give me the individual’s or FFL’s name, address, phone number and email. We would then do a transfer and the associated cost per firearms per transfer is $25.

What do I need to purchase a pistol?

You must be 21 years of age and possess proof that you are a resident of Colorado. This is normally done with your Colorado Drivers License.